KSMU has a dedicated track for students enrolled from North America. US and Canadian applicants must apply from the link below: MyKSMU.com
Admissions for the academic year beginning on 1st of September commence in 15 JUNE. Admissions to KSMU are strictly based on merit.
Admission is a multistage process. Please read the eligibility criteria and admission procedure below.
- Successful completion of higher secondary school.
- Completion of tertiary education in case applying for Post-Graduate Education.
- Minimum requirement is an average of 70% marks in higher secondary school including English. A proof of English language training may be required.
- Guarantee for fulfillment of payment conditions.
Admission Procedure: A prospective student can apply online as instructed below or through one of our partners.
Step 1: Open the application form here >>.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the following documents:
- Scanned copy of marks (grades) of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education.
- Scanned copy of your Passport.
- Financial support letter.
Step 4: Provisional Admission. After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance you will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: Confirmed Admission. As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, we will mail you your visa invitation. You can also do a prepaid order of express courier.
Step 6: After you receive the visa invitation, stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation. More information on visa and registration.
Step 7: Welcome to Kazan, Russia.
Note: Apart from the above mentioned rules, we have a set of country specific rules for every country.